Secord Heights is an ideal west Edmonton location to build a new home, surrounded by playgrounds and nature trails. City Homes is selling affordable single-family homes within walking distance of Edmonton Publics David Thomas King K-9 School.
Just minutes away on Webber Green Drive is a shopping complex that will meet all your day-to-day needs. Easy access to Stony Plain Road and the Anthony Henday, 10 minutes away from West Edmonton Mall, and a Costco.
Take your family for a stroll along the two lakes that hug Secord Heights, enjoy the scenery, and love life in your new community!
The west Edmonton community of Secord Heights is perfect for first-time buyers, and new families.
- David Thomas King School K-9
- Bishop David Motiuk Elementary/Jr High
- St.Francis Xavier Catholic High School
- Webber Green Daycar
- YMCA Child Care at David Thomas K-9
- Bright Path Early Learning & Child Care
- Basketball courts
- 2 Neighborhood playgrounds and park space
- 3 Large constructed ponds with walking trails
- Preserved 4.4 hectare wetland and 3.0 hectare treestand with bird and wildlife watching
- EMSA West Soccer Field
- The Ranch Golf & Country Club
- Lewis Estates Golf Course & Driving Range
- Lewis Farms Transit Centre
- Secord Outdoor Rink
- 2 Baseball diamonds located on Winterburn Road
- 10 minute drive to different shopping centres
Browse Listings.Browse current listings in