Named after an Albertan bush pilot, Cy Becker is a master-planned community in Northeast Edmonton. Its location offers convenient access to major commuter arteries, including Highway 15 and the northern extension of Anthony Henday Drive. At the center of the community, you’ll find its crown jewel: All Seasons Park. It offers year-round enjoyment with a splash park, skating ribbon and tobogganing hill, in addition to walking trails, scenic ponds, and multiple play spaces.
With all your kids having multiple places to play right in the community the neighboring schools include both Edmonton Public Soraya Hafez K-6 School & Edmonton Catholic Christ the King K-9 School.
Visit our Tofino Showhome in Cy Becker today!
- Hollick Kenyon Landing Shopping Centre
- Recreation Centres
- Easy access to LRT Park and Ride Locations
- Close by Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Edmonton Public Libraries
- Christ The King Catholic Elementary/Junior High School
- Dr. Donald Massey Public Elementary/Junior High School
Browse Listings.Browse current listings in