Cy Becker is an award-winning community in North Edmonton. Complete with a central urban park with splash pad, playground, tobogganing hill, skating ribbon, and large field. This is across from one of the two ponds with walking trails. Just down the street are an additional pond and another small play area. Keeping the fun alive in north Edmonton, all year long!
Just across 167 Ave, you find the many shops and restaurants in Hollick Kenyon Landing. Within a 5-minute drive is Manning Town Centre, Londonderry Mall, and Manning Crossing.
With all your kids having multiple places to play right in the community the neighbouring schools include both Edmonton Public Soraya Hafez K-6 School and Edmonton Catholic Christ the King K-9 School.
Access to the Anthony Henday takes minutes, so you are easily connected to the Greater Edmonton Area. Get out of town or around town quickly and easily.
- Hollick Kenyon Landing Shopping Centre
- Recreation Centres
- Easy access to LRT Park and Ride Locations
- Close by Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Edmonton Public Libraries
- CHRIST THE KING Catholic Elementary/Junior High School
- DR. DONALD MASSEY SCHOOL Public Elementary/Junior High School
Browse Listings.Browse current listings in
Cy Becker Landing