City Homes Newest Duplex Model: The Humboldt
Keeping on the trend of naming our models after different cities (big or small) we wanted to name our newest model in honour of a Canadian city, who lost so much, but never their heart. Humboldt. We all know the story, every Canadian, hockey player, hockey fan, every person who reads the news. Heartbreak spread across a nation. People from far and wide gave their support, hockey sticks were placed outside front doors, and those affected by the crash were held up by a world coming together.
Humboldt brings a memory of devastation and tragedy but also strength and resilience. In honour of those who lost their lives and those who continue the Broncos legacy today, we are proud to name this home in tribute to the families of Humboldt, especially those personally affected by the events of April 6th, 2018
This home features:
- Hunter Douglas Blinds
- Triple Pane Windows
- Luxury Vinyl Plank/Tile
- Quartz Kitchen Counters
- Moen Spring Align Faucet in Kitchen
- Crown Moulding on 40 1/2 Inch Upper Kitchen Cabinets
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances
- Kohler Comfort Height Toilet with Soft Close Lid
- Large Front & Back Foyers with Closet
- Master Retreat with Walk-in Closet & Ensuite complete with double sinks
- Built Green Certified (Energy Efficient Home with Guaranteed Mortgage Premium Rebate!)
- Some Homes (Depending on the lot) feature a side entrance and garage!
Coming in at an affordable price point this duplex model can be found in the West Edmonton community of Stewart Greens.
Visit Trista at our showhome: 20711 99B Avenue.